Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Those who know me best :-)

So my blog tagline, or whatever the correct blogosphere word is for it, says "what I'm thinking even if I don't say it." One of my "precious" friends decided to point out the humor in this statement today with the following email....(and I quote)

"By the way, your blog says "What I'm thinking even if I don't say it..." Give me a break. An unspoken thought? You?"

Shut up! Uh-huh, and this from one whom I love. Way to go, "Elder" Scott, that's the way to build up the flock. Okay, so technically I am not your flock. Seriously, I just love the whole friendship thing and the intimate knowing of another soul and sharing the journey together and yada yada yada.....

1 comment:

Amy S. Grant said...

Just makes me wonder what you are REALLY thinking. Hmmmm....