Thursday, November 16, 2006

Farmer's Branch, TX

I have had a post mulling in my head about how ludicrous, offensive, selfish and unGodly the behavior in Farmer's Branch has been over the last few days. However, being the Alien that I am I have thought it more prudent to hold my tongue (even though I am legal :-)! I read Mike Cope's blog and he refrenced Larry James' blog post about it today and voila' what else needs to be said. No one says it like Larry James. If you have not already, go over to his blog and read it.
http://larryjamesurbandaily.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats probably one of the most agreeable assessments of the situation I have found. I didnt want to comment on his post because there were already so many. I think an appropriate proactive response to helping the people who are being discriminated has to begin on the local level. It is good to see people commenting on how they are making efforts to reach out and change the lives of the "Foreigners, outcasts, and rejected."

Thanks for the post!