Monday, January 22, 2007

What a trip!


I have spent the weekend mulling over the close to 400 pictures we have from our Orlando trip. There are so many great ones to choose from. I love these new photobooks you can make directly with the online photo companies. I have made two and am dying to see them "in life." Today I was ordering some hard copies of pictures for the kids to have in their albums here at the house. I thought I would share the love with my blog friends. Nothing like a good ole' picture standing right in the middle of Main Stree, USA (Magic Kingdom). That is the back of my friend Christine holding a back pack ready for Kilimanjaro and a stroller to boot!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Frank Bellizzi said...

Sounds like a great trip, Arlene. Great photo. I know you're enjoying all those others.

Are you back in Amarillo now? Quite a contrast to Florida, yes?

Anyway, thought I'd let you know that I just tagged you.

Shelley said...

Hey Arlene!!
Can you fill me in on all the greatest things to do and places to stay at Disneyworld. We've always done Disneyland, but now that we live in WV we are itching to go to Disneyworld!
Blessings!
Shelley

Donna said...

What fun! We love Disneyland. We were able to take Austin in October. He loved it!!! He certainly is our little roller coaster rider!

Thanks for sharing the picture. The kids are growing so! Could they look anymore like their parents? ; )

Blessings,
Donna