1. One book that changed your life: The Blessing - it has made me try to affirm people on the spot when I see something in them that is admirable, unique, or God like.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren Winner
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Armchair Mystic. It would help me focus the "alone time."
4. One book that made you laugh: Soul Salsa - I love the intensity of Len Sweet's style and the dry humor.
5. One book that made you cry: Nelson Mandela - a Biography. I am proud to say that this man was the president of my country. Potentially he is the only person who was capable of presiding over a country during the years of transition from Apartheid to Democracy, and he did with grace.
6. One book you wish had been written: "10 easy steps to moving churches from institutional to missional" - teehee, just makes me smile thinking that any of those steps would be easy.
7. One book you wish had never been written: Baby Wise. It just about put my husband and I in the grave trying to put a two week old baby on a schedule. We celebrated by "trashing" it and going with our gut!
8. One book you’re currently reading: The Young Evangelicals by Robert E. Webber
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: A Generous Orthodoxy by Brian McLaren
10. Tag 5 others: Amy Grant, Angela Bruce, Dena Johnson, Don Eudayle, Gina Robinson - Bek, if you could find your password I would have tagged you too....