1. Seeing Jess and Brad together.
2. Eating lunch with a fellow Grad Student while in Abilene - but the fellow student is the son of some of our good friends from Coppell and I could be his mother. But there we were sharing thoughts, talking about professors, ministry, books etc like peers. Amazing.
3. Having multiple "Church of Christ everyone really is only separated by 6 degrees" moments.
4. Entertaining the idea of taking Advanced Restoration History with Doug Foster in Zagreb, Croatia. How small can our world shrink too....
5. Seeing a picture taken by our friends the Roberts' of my childhood home in South Africa. Phew what a flood of memories in one picture.
6. Thinking about the fact that my Mom died 5 years ago. Sometimes it feels like forever and sometimes like yesterday.