Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Canada

I leave tomorrow for Canada to serve on a Come before Winter renewal. I can not believe it is here.
If you read this blog and think about it over the next 10 days please can I ask you to pray over this renewal retreat for us.
Pray for hearts that are open to receive.
Pray for a refreshing time for all who attend.
Pray for God to show up in ways that minister directly into the hearts of these women.
Pray for my family while I am gone and join me in giving thanks for a husband who cares so deeply about my ministry passion and calling, that he will do double duty in the parenting dept.

I am not taking my computer, eek...can I survive??? I will share this experience when I return.

8 comments:

Scott said...

If you read this before you go, God bless your trip.

Arlene Kasselman said...

Thanks Scott

Amy said...

Arlene, I'll leave a comment even though you won't see it for awhile. I will be praying for your trip and for God to use you to be a blessing. And for David and your kids to survive without you!

I look forward to hearing all about it when you return!

Gena said...

I hope your trip is wonderful and safe! Saying a prayer for you, and David too, haha!

preacherman said...

I hope you have a great trip! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy all the Canadian stuff. :-)

preacherman said...

Arlene,
God bless your travels.
May his blessing fall on your life and may you enjoy this wonderful trip. I hope you have a wonderful week.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry

Bill said...

May God's richest blessings be yours as you reflect on the extent of His love demonstrated through the death His Son on the cross and the awesomeness of His power exhibited through the resurrection.

To God be the glory!

-bill
a spiritual oasis

preacherman said...

Thinking of you and...
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!
In Him,
Kinney Mabry