Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Canada

I leave tomorrow for Canada to serve on a Come before Winter renewal. I can not believe it is here.
If you read this blog and think about it over the next 10 days please can I ask you to pray over this renewal retreat for us.
Pray for hearts that are open to receive.
Pray for a refreshing time for all who attend.
Pray for God to show up in ways that minister directly into the hearts of these women.
Pray for my family while I am gone and join me in giving thanks for a husband who cares so deeply about my ministry passion and calling, that he will do double duty in the parenting dept.

I am not taking my computer, eek...can I survive??? I will share this experience when I return.

7 comments:

Scott said...

If you read this before you go, God bless your trip.

Arlene Kasselman said...

Thanks Scott

Amy S. Grant said...

Arlene, I'll leave a comment even though you won't see it for awhile. I will be praying for your trip and for God to use you to be a blessing. And for David and your kids to survive without you!

I look forward to hearing all about it when you return!

Gena said...

I hope your trip is wonderful and safe! Saying a prayer for you, and David too, haha!

preacherman said...

I hope you have a great trip! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy all the Canadian stuff. :-)

preacherman said...

Arlene,
God bless your travels.
May his blessing fall on your life and may you enjoy this wonderful trip. I hope you have a wonderful week.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry

preacherman said...

Thinking of you and...
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!
In Him,
Kinney Mabry